Athletico Physical Therapy Opens Second Location in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN. —Athletico’s newest location will open in the community of Broad Ripple at 6280 N. College Avenue. Proud to combine with Accelerated Physical Therapy, Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout Indiana.
“From the moment I made the move from Illinois to Indiana I heard about this community. I am excited to get to know the neighborhood.” Facility Manager, Marti Ebert, PT, DPT, OCS said. “From residents, to endurance athletes, and work comp patients, I am excited to extend the company culture of Athletico, meet new people and provide premier care.” Services available at Athletico Broad Ripple include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our Vestibular Rehabilitation program offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/BroadRipple or email IndianapolisBroadRipple@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Broad Ripple will provide premiere patient care::
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Learn more from Indianapolis patient, Valerie Banister who was recently featured as the Athletico patient of the month. www.athletico.com/mypatientstory