Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Westfield, Indiana
Westfield, IN. —Athletico’s newest location is open in Westfield, Indiana, at 956 Tournament Trail. The clinic’s staff is excited to continue their quality of care throughout Indiana.
“As a resident of the Westfield community for 20 years, I look forward to increasing my involvement and complimenting Athletico’s outstanding reputation.” Facility Manager, Bryan Ruggles, PT, MHS, SFMA said. “From residents, to athletes, and work comp patients, I am excited to extend the company culture of Athletico and provide premier care.”
Services available at Athletico Westfield include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/westfield or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, Athletico Westfield will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
956 Tournament Trail
Westfield, IN 46074
Phone: 317-399-5004 | www.athletico.com/westfield
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.