Neurological Rehabilitation will be Provided at Rolling Meadows Clinic
Weekend warriors, senior citizens and Rolling Meadows high school athletes are just some of the patients who can receive help with injuries, accidents, or everyday aches and pains when Athletico Physical Therapy opens on August 4th at 3701 Algonquin Road, suite 810. Athletico’s team of specialists ensure patients accomplish their individual goals. “At Athletico, we enjoy working with patients and seeing their progression towards a more active, healthy lifestyle,” shared Facility Manager Ron Iglesia, PT, DPT. “We aim to consistently provide high-quality care, and it pays off – 98% of our patients would recommend Athletico to a friend. I look forward to bringing that same quality of service to Rolling Meadows.”
Services available at Athletico Rolling Meadows include:
- Neurological Rehabilitation – With a variety of concussion services, experience with neurodegenerative disorders, and the vestibular system, Athletico is proud to provide their patients with a neurological focused clinic. From concussion management, balance and falls, dizziness, and other trauma to the head, Athletico offers a comprehensive approach to properly evaluate and treat neurological disorders such as stroke, Parkinson’s, and Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name just a few.
- Patient outcomes reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression that is discussed throughout the course of treatment. Patient satisfaction reporting takes place throughout treatment in order to better understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free exam performed by a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or athletic trainer will review an injury or problem to assess strength, range of motion and flexibility, and help guide the medical options for a condition which may include a follow-up exam with a physician. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/rollingmeadows
Additionally, Athletico Rolling Meadows will provide:
- Convenient hours including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans, and prescribed home-exercise programs
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician, and patient regarding progress
- Transportation service is also available for patients upon request.