Hospitals & Health System Partners
Are you looking for ways to expand your resources to provide exceptional care and value to your patients? Athletico can help. Our partnership model creates additional access, flexibility and value to your organization. Athletico’s direct and collaborative approach between our therapists and your physicians will give you the confidence to partner with us.
Over the years, we have applied our service philosophy and operating model to help physicians achieve excellent patient outcomes and financial results with their own physical and occupational/hand therapy practices. From small, solo physician practices to large, multi-disciplinary physician groups, Athletico is equipped with the knowledge and expertise to create a high-quality, productive and efficient therapy operation.
Our business is based upon a commitment to patient satisfaction, accountability, continuous improvement and teamwork. These values are engrained within our culture and support our continued growth.
- Managed Service Agreement
- Strategic Partnership
- Joint Venture
- Full or Partial Acquisition
- Greater Patient Access through New and Existing Locations
- Expansion of Service Lines and Specialty Programs
- Opportunity for Bundling and Risk-Based Contracts
- Measurement and Reporting of Outcomes
- Collaboration between Therapists and Physicians
- Co-Determine Clinical Protocols and Pathways
- Established Sports Medicine Rehab Network
- Flexible Partnerships based on Your Needs and Wants
- Access – We operate over 600 clinics within 19 states.
- Flexibility – Our clinics are open early and stay open late to support our patients when it is convenient for them.
- Convenience – 24-48 hour scheduling guarantee
- Patient Outcomes and Satisfaction – Athletico measures patient satisfaction and quality of care through its utilization of a third party database, Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO).
- Expertise – We attract and retain the highest caliber clinicians
- Brand Reputation – proud partner of physical therapy for professional teams, universities, high schools and clubs
- Commitment to the Community – supports hundreds of charities, local community events and volunteer opportunities
- Operational Excellence – Proven ability to integrate the Athletico operating model
Partner with a growing company that will help you achieve your goals for your organization. If this is of interest to you, please contact Rohit Burju, Senior Vice President of Strategy at 630-280-2842 or Rohit.Burju@athletico.com