Athletico Physical Therapy Belleville
Welcome to Athletico Belleville, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the strip mall next to Southwestern Illinois College.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Meet the Team!
Meet the clinicians at Athletico Belleville! Learn about their specializations along with the measures they’re taking to ensure the safety of employees and patients.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Work Injuries
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Men’s Health Therapy
- Pelvic Health Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO (Managed Choice, Open Choice & Traditional Choice)
- Align Networks/One Call
- American PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Alliance, Alliance Choice, Traditional, UAW)
- Beech Street
- Cigna HMO & PPO
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- HFN (IL Clinics Only)
- HTPN (FCEs)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- IMX (FCEs)
- Integrated Health Plan
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Med-Eval, Inc. (FCEs)
- Medical Services Management
- Medicare RAILROAD
- MES Group
- Mutual of Omaha
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Paragon Health Services
- Payer Fusion
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare (Participating Assignment)
- REHS (Union Pacific)
- Secure Horizons by UHC
- TLC Advantage
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Women's Health Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Science, Saint Louis Univ - Main, Masters in PT, Saint Louis Univ - Main
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Astym - Soft Tissue Mobilization, Video Running Analysis