Welcome to Athletico Columbia (MO) North! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Broadway Shops area just south of Highway 70 and West of 63, near Panera Bread.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Occupational/Hand Therapy – Our Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist offers treatment for a variety of upper extremity conditions including tendon and nerve injuries, fractures, sport or work related injuries, and are specialized in custom splinting.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Columbia (MO) North also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Review us on Google Review us on Yelp
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Graston Technique®
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Physical Therapist Asst
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Work Conditioning Evaluation
Education: Bachelor of Science, Saint Ambrose Univ
Specializes in: Occupational Therapy, Upper Extremity and Hand Injuries, Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Specialist
Education: Masters in PT, Northwestern Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Ergonomic Assessment Specialist