Athletico Physical Therapy’s Ergonomic Program
Athletico Physical Therapy’s Ergonomic Program educates employees on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle through safe work habits. Our Ergonomic evaluations are personalized in order to ensure that every employee’s body performs at its peak- today, tomorrow and beyond.
Benefits of an Ergonomic Approach
- Decreased overall costs
- Higher employee productivity
- Reduced absenteeism and labor turnover
- Lowered risk of musculoskeletal injuries
- Increased job satisfaction
Athletico Physical Therapy’s clinicians offer:
- Onsite evaluations for office workstations and industrial settings
- One-on-one education of workstation set-up
- Injury prevention education
- Back safety/proper lifting education
Beyond our Ergonomics program, Athletico’s Work Comp services offer Job Analysis & Post Offer Testing designed to decrease the number of work related injuries through the analysis of job demand metrics. These processes will help decrease the number of workers’ compensation claims all while ensuring that your pre-employment testing aligns with ADA & EEOC regulations.