Welcome to Athletico Lake Barrington! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Lake Barrington is conveniently located in the Market Place in between the Cleaners and Suburban Hearing Services.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Lake Barrington also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I have worked in the Lake Barrington and Barrington area for the past 10 years and have found such joy in making an impact in my community by helping others get back to living pain free. I am excited to continuously promote health and wellness within my community by growing a new Athletico clinic in Lake Barrington.” – Clinic Manager, Melissa Hawkins, PT, DPT, OCS, ATC
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- BCBS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- Beech Street
- Chicago Health Systems
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- DuPage Medical Group
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Golden Rule
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Star
- HFN PPP Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Independent Physicians at Mercy
- Midlands Choice
- Midwest Security
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- PPO Next
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Prime Health Services Inc.
- The Alliance
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Veterans Choice Provider
- Wellmark Health Network
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, George WashU- Public Health, Doctorate of PT, Northwestern Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), Performance Enhancement Specialist, Work Conditioning Evaluation