Athletico provides rehabilitation services to gymnasts and cheerleaders at all levels and abilities. Our goal is to evaluate, treat, and educate these athletes in the prevention of practice and competition-related injuries. Technical evaluations can also be performed to improve postural awareness and maximize the function of each athlete. We have physical therapists and athletic trainers, including former gymnasts and cheerleaders at the high school, collegiate and Olympic levels, involved with our Gymnastics and Cheerleading Program. Our clinicians understand the demands of the sport and use their personal and professional experience to effectively address the physical and psychological needs of each athlete. This proactive approach promotes wellness with rapid recovery from injury and prompt return to activity.
Gymnastics and Cheerleading Services
- Experiencing aches or pains? Let one of our experts take a look.
- Clinical rehabilitation, including massage therapy
- Concussion/vestibular evaluation and treatment
- Lectures on topics such as injury prevention, flexibility, conditioning, nutrition, and injury management.
- On-site competition coverage
- Practice coverage including onsite consultation and injury evaluation, injury management, and possible referral out to physicians familiar with the treatment of gymnasts and cheerleaders.
- Educational resources on Gymnastics and Cheerleading
To learn more about Gym/Cheer Rehabilitation from an Athletico physical therapist, request an appointment at an Athletico near you!
Athletico is an official provider of gymnastics and cheerleading rehabilitation services to several organizations! Click here to view more.