Welcome to Athletico Lexington (Downtown)! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Lexington (Downtown) is conveniently located in Chevy Chase Shoppes near Kroger.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Lexington (Downtown) also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am excited to be back in my home state of Kentucky and look forward to serving the Lexington community. With Lexington Downtown being the first Athletico clinic location in the state of Kentucky, I am eager to reconnect with many community members, physicians and organizations while representing the core values of the company I love.”– Clinic Manager, Natalie VanArsdall, PT, DPT, CMTPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider