Athletico’s Work Conditioning Program
The Athletico Work Conditioning program was developed as the final stage in the rehabilitation process. The Work Conditioning / Work Hardening program is a coordinated follow-up to acute and chronic rehabilitation programs. Our Work Conditioning / Work Hardening program provides the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Patients will be considered eligible for the Work Conditioning or the Work Hardening program when all acute and chronic rehabilitation goals have been achieved and the patient has a pain-free, restriction-free range of motion.
- All possible progress has been made in the acute and chronic rehabilitation phase, yet residual pain and dysfunction exist for which the physician requires more treatment.
- Patients have strong return-to-work goals and demonstrate a willingness to participate.
Benefits of the Work Conditioning Program:
- Aggressive, one-on-one conditioning/hardening program
- Documented physical demands critical to the patient’s pre-injury job
- Patient progress assessed and forwarded every two (2) weeks
- Realistic and functional return-to-work goals that address the patient’s specific needs
Patients of variable diagnoses can be effectively treated through Athletico’s Work Conditioning / Work Hardening program. Diagnoses include but are not limited to: low back pain, fractures, strains, sprains, post-surgical and other conditions resulting in a loss of at least 6 weeks of work.