Naperville South 95th StreetRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions2272 W. 95th St.
Naperville, IL 60564
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to NapervilleSouth95@athletico.com.
Physical Therapy in Naperville, IL (South 95th Street)
Welcome to Athletico Naperville South 95th Street! We offer a variety of physical therapy and rehabilitation services, including head injury and concussion management, occupational therapy and Astym.
Athletico Naperville South 95th Street is conveniently located just East of Neuqua Valley High School, on the third floor of 2272 W. 95th Street. As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Occupational/Hand Therapy – Athletico’s occupational/hand therapy specialists are trained in treating the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. Common diagnoses that Athletico occupational/hand therapy specialists treat include Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, DeQuervains and Trigger Finger.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
Athletico is happy to be part of the Naperville community, which is located about 28 miles west of Chicago. Naperville is consistently rated as a top community, with a recent study by Niche ranking the city at number two on its list of best places to live in America.
As part of Athletico’s commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Naperville South 95th Street also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational/Hand Therapy
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Head Injury and Concussion Management
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Work Comp
- Hip Specialists
- Overhead Athlete
- ASTYM Soft Tissue Treatment
- Manual Therapy
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Review us on Google+