Athletico Physical Therapy Naperville (South 95th Street)
Welcome to Athletico Naperville South 95th Street, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located just East of Neuqua Valley High School, on the third floor of 2272 W. 95th Street.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Athletico is happy to be part of the Naperville community, which is located about 28 miles west of Chicago. Naperville is consistently rated as a top community, with a recent study by Niche ranking the city at number two on its list of best places to live in America.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- No Prescription Needed
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Work Comp
- Hip Specialists
- ASTYM Soft Tissue Treatment
- Manual Therapy
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Independent Physicians at Mercy
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Education: Bachelor of Science, Ithaca College, Doctorate of PT, Ithaca College, Master of Science, Ithaca College
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider
Education: Bachelor, Univ of Illinois - Chicago
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Astym - Soft Tissue Mobilization, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Hip Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Science, University of Minnesota - Twin
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Blood Flow Restriction, Hawkgrips - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Hip Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Sports Certified Specialist (SCS)