Welcome to Athletico Queen Creek! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Queen Creek is conveniently located at the corner of Queen Creek road and Ellsworth road, just south of Whataburger.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Queen Creek also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am incredibly excited about the challenge of opening up a new clinic in the Queen Creek area. I hope to further my development and education as a Physical Therapist while also providing a high level of care for each of our patients,” said Kyle Black, Clinic Manager of Athletico Queen Creek. “Helping people has always been a passion of mine and Physical Therapy is a great way for me to weave my knowledge into my passion.”
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only*|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment with Athletico Physical Therapy
- No Prescription Needed
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- Access HealthNet
- AHCCCS - AZ Medicaid
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- BCBS of Arizona
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Tricare (TriWest)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Brigham Young University, Doctorate of PT, A. T. Still University of Heal
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Overhead Athlete Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Education: Bachelor of Science, Brigham Young University, Doctorate of PT, Rocky Mountain Univ Health
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Female Athlete, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Pelvic Health (External), Pelvic Health (Internal), Pelvic Health - Incontinence (External), Pelvic Health - Incontinence (Internal), Peri-Natal Care Specialist, Women's Health Specialist