How We Can Help
Our headache specialists focus on treatment for patients that experience headaches that fall into the cervicogenic and migraine categories. Physical therapy has proven to be successful in decreasing and/or resolving the intensity and frequency of symptoms, improving an individual’s function and mobility, and improving a patient’s quality of life.
Patients May Experience:
- Neck pain that radiates to the back of the head
- Pain that projects to the forehead, orbital region, temples, ears, or face
- Increase in discomfort with neck movements
- Decreased ability to move head and neck
- Tenderness of neck muscles
Athletico Physical Therapy Options:
- Postural education and body mechanics
- Individualized manual therapy techniques
- Cervical stabilization and balance exercises
- Exercises to improve overall strength and endurance
- Targeted pain-relieving modalities
- Working with an Athletico Vestibular Specialist
- Take the Vestibular Quiz or Concussion Quiz to learn more about your symptoms.
- Learn more about Concussion Management
Click the button below to find an Athletico headache rehab specialist near you.
Find a Headache Specialist near you