Athletico Physical Therapy Roscoe Village
We have recently relocated to: 3436 N. Lincoln Ave.
Welcome to Athletico Roscoe Village, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located across from the Addison Brown line El station at the corner of Addison and Lincoln.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
Parking is available in the lot immediately in front of the clinic.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotic Fabrication
- McKenzie Technique
- Access HealthNet
- Advocate Health Centers
- Align Networks/One Call
- AMCC Case Management
- Ancillary Care Services
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- BCBS of Illinois PPO, Blue Choice POS, Blue Advantage PPO, Workers Choice
- BCE Emergis
- Bradley Bourbonnais Community High School
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Fire Dept-Workers Compensation Plan
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
Education: Doctorate of PT, Saint Louis Univ - Main
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Education: Masters, Northern Illinois Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, McKenzie Trained Therapist