Athletico Physical Therapy in the South Loop: Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Welcome to Athletico South Loop: Michigan Avenue Chicago, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the heart of Chicago’s “south loop” off Michigan Avenue between 14th and 16th streets, close to public transportation, fine dining and a variety of recreational activities.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Injury Screen– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute screen. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Endurance Rehabilitation – From recreational joggers to competitive runners, Athletico’s endurance program works to achieve the goals of each athlete.
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation – Gymnasts and cheerleaders are evaluated, treated and educated to prevent competition-related injuries.
- Women’s Health— Whether it is for preventative or restorative services, we can help you achieve optimal health at every stage of life.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- ACL 3P Program – helps athletes with ACL injuries learn how to reduce injury risk, progress through rehabilitation and perform at their highest level.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Graston Technique
- ASTYM Soft Tissue Treatment
- Mόwimy po Polsku
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Advocate Health Centers
- Align Networks/One Call
- AMCC Case Management
- Ancillary Care Services
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- BCBS of Illinois PPO, Blue Choice POS, Blue Advantage PPO, Workers Choice
- BCE Emergis
- Bradley Bourbonnais Community High School
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||6:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|