Welcome to Athletico Vandalia! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Vandalia is conveniently located just west of Rite Aid off National Road.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Vandalia also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I love being a physical therapist, and now I get to share my knowledge at Athletico Vandalia. I was raised in Vandalia and am currently raising my family here. I am able to incorporate all the things that make me happy into a one stop shop and look forward to serving those in my hometown!” – Clinic Manager, Stacie Cornwell, PT, DPT, OCS
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment with Athletico Physical Therapy
- No Prescription Needed
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna (RPN)
- Anthem BC/BS
- First Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|