Welcome to Athletico Winnebago! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located in front of Sullivan’s Market.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Winnebago also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am incredibly excited to be given the opportunity to provide physical therapy services to members of the community in which my family and I reside. I look forward to helping those in my community achieve their goals by restoring function, reducing pain and improving the patient’s ability to move efficiently,” said Kelly DeMus, PT, DPT, OCS, Astym-Cert, and Clinic Manager of Athletico Winnebago.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- ACTIN Care Group
- Advocate Health Centers
- BCBS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- DuPage Medical Group
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Provider
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Physical Therapist Asst
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain