Welcome to Athletico at Wright State! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Our clinic is conveniently located in the Medical Building on-campus at Wright State University.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, ACL Injury 3P Program, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico at Wright State also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am excited to get involved in the community, meet the people and help them manage their aches, pain and injuries so they can continue doing the things they love. Being able to make a meaningful change in a patient’s symptoms on the first visit and seeing the hope it gives them or walking along a person who had a surgery for three months and witness their excitement when they finally perform that activity they love, that is what is all about for me.” – Clinic Manager, Tim Holder, MPT, PT
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training Outreach
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna (RPN)
- Anthem BC/BS
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- First Health
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|