Welcome to Athletico Adel! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Adel is conveniently located one block south of Hwy 169 and Hwy 6, near Dallas County Ambulance and directly across the street from Family Dollar. This location provides easy access off the highway and is in close proximity to the local high school.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Adel also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I’m from Adel and I’m looking forward to treating patients in my hometown. I’ve had the opportunity to work in other parts of the country, but coming home to work in this community is very fulfilling. I’m truly grateful to be able to assist people in accomplishing their goals after an injury or surgery.” – Clinic Manager, Timothy Crannell
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Manual Therapy
- Athletic Training
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- Ancillary Care Services
- Cedar Rapids PHO
- Cedar Valley Community Healthcare
- Choice Care Network
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- GEHA/PPO USA
- Health Alliance
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Midlands Choice
- Midlands Choice Rockwell
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Preferred Choices
- Preferred One
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Reny Company
- U A Local 125 Health/Welfare
- United Healthcare
- Unity Choice
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only|