Welcome to Athletico Brownsburg! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Brownsburg is conveniently located in the Arbuckle development, near Arbuckle Park, on Green Street between Main Street and 56th Street. We have reserved parking spots for Athletico patients on the first floor of The Arbuckle parking garage. There is an entrance to the clinic from inside the garage
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Brownsburg also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“As a Vestibular specialist, I have been able to help so many patients overcome dizziness after a few treatment sessions and become able to return to activities. Many people do not realize there is treatment without medication to decrease vertigo. I am excited to educate patients and provide relief from their symptoms.” – Clinic Manager, Anthony Coy
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Concussion Management
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Pain Therapy
- Work Comp
- Work Conditioning
- Anthem BC/BS
- BCE Emergis
- Chicago Health Systems
- DuPage Medical Group
- Encore Health Network
- First Health
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- Northwestern Community Health Partners
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Indiana Univ - Purdue Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor, Concussion - Symptomatic Management, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Work Conditioning Evaluation
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider