The Work Center, an Athletico Company – Fenton
The Work Center, an Athletico company, was acquired by Athletico in October 2017. Two best in-class providers have come together to create a stronger operation and offer a higher level of service to our patients, employers, physicians, case managers and payors.
Welcome to Athletico Fenton Work Center, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and work-related injuries. To help you find the Athletico Fenton Work Center, at Hwy 44 and Bowles take the South outer highway drive, when you see the “We Buy Gold” sign turn right onto Larkin Williams, right onto Bolger Ct.
As experienced professionals focused on workers compensation, our physical and occupational therapists create custom treatment plans for each injured worker’s needs. Our services include:
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of work related conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, as well as other repetitive or traumatic injuries.
- Work Conditioning – Our work conditioning program provides the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations – Our functional capacity evaluations assess one’s ability to perform the spectrum of work tolerances related to the physical demand factors of job tasks.
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs.
- Drug Screens – 10-panel screens
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
- Physical Demands Analysis
- Video Display Terminal
- Ergonomic Job Study
- Work Hardening
- Drug Screens
- Therapy Direct
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor, Maryville Univ - Saint Louis
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE), Post-Offer Pre-Employment Testing, Work Conditioning Evaluation, WorkSteps Post-Offer Testing
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist Asst
Specializes in: Sports Related Injuries, Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain