Athletico Physical Therapy in Grandview, MO
Welcome to Athletico Grandview! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located off of South US 71 Highway near McAlister’s Deli and T-Mobile.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Grandview also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am excited for the opportunity to treat in Grandview! This opportunity allows me to reconnect with the city that I grew up in and provide exceptional patient experience at Athletico,” – Aaron Myers, PT, DPT, and Clinic Manager of Athletico Grandview.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Univ of Missouri-Columbia, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Missouri-Columbia
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of Saint Mary
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain