Athletico Physical Therapy Jackson Southeast
Welcome to Athletico Jackson Southeast, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located off US Highway 127 at the Page Avenue exit. The entrance will be between the Kia dealership and Menards.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
• Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“Having raised our family in Michigan, it is rewarding to return to serve the community of my friends and family,” – Barbara Cliffe-Miller, PT, DPT and Clinic Manager
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Pelvic Health with Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Pain Therapy
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Boston Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Lymphedema Certified Therapist
Education: Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University, Doctorate of PT, Midwestern Univ - Downers Grov
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Active Release Technique, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, McKenzie Trained Therapist, Orthopedic Residency, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider