Athletico Physical Therapy in Louisville, KY
Welcome to Athletico Louisville (Middletown)! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Louisville (Middletown) is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Right Touch Dental Center, right next to Na’vi Salon.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Louisville (Middletown) also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I look forward to assisting in the growth of a new region for an already prominent company like Athletico. Promoting positive change in the lives of others keeps me motivated to become a stronger physical therapist and am excited to connect with the Louisville community!” – Clinic Manager, Jordan Hartman, PT, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Concussion Management
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Drexel Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, TPI Golf Certified