Physical Therapy in Overland Park, KS
Welcome to Athletico Physical Therapy in Overland Park, KS, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Walgreens, across the street from HyVee.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our Overland Park physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“I am looking forward to reconnecting with many family members, as well as many good friends, in Overland Park. This is a great community and I know that its people are hardworking and passionate about their active lifestyles. I truly believe that we will be a great resource for orthopedic physical therapy and overall health in Overland Park.” – Facility Manager, Andrew Kushner, PT, CSCS
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Athletic Training
- Manual Therapy
- Video Throwing Analysis
- Functional Movement Screens™
- No Prescription Needed
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Hip Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain
Education: Bachelor of Science, Univ of Missouri - Columbia
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist