Welcome to Athletico Trenton-Woodhaven! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Trenton-Woodhaven is conveniently located in the strip mall at the intersection of West Rd. and Grange Rd., near CVS.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
“I grew up in Trenton therefore I am extremely excited to give back to the downriver community and am determined to provide exceptional care to every single person who walks through my clinics door.” – Tyler Hamilton, Facility Manager
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Trenton-Woodhaven also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
Hours are flexible based on patient need