Athletico Physical Therapy Valparaiso North
Welcome to Athletico Valparaiso North, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Complimentary parking available at this location.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BCBS of Indiana
- BCE Emergis
- Chicago Health Systems
- Cigna Healthsprings
- DuPage Medical Group
- Encore Health Network
- First Health
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- Northwestern Community Health Partners
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider, Hip Specialist
Physical Therapist Asst
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain
Education: Doctorate of PT, Northwestern Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction