Davenport: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions4730 Elmore Ave., #1
Davenport, IA 52807
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Athletico Davenport! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Davenport is conveniently located next to the FedEx Office on Elmore Ave., across the street from Furniture Row and Best Buy.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations and more.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Davenport also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I enjoy providing focused manual therapies and exercise to patients to enable them to take control of their symptoms with the goal of full recovery. But I also take pride in providing patients with knowledge about their status and how to prevent future injuries.”
– Facility Manager, Scott Howard, PT, DPT, CMPT, Astym Cert”
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Video Gait Analysis
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- ImPACT Baseline Testing
- Sports Medicine
Accepted InsuranceAll Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Align Networks/One Call
- Mutual of Omaha
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare / OptumHealth / Golden Rule
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. – 2 p.m.|