Welcome to Athletico Delaware, OH! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Delaware is conveniently located in the Delaware Square Shopping Center next to Pro Care Vision Center and O’Reilly Auto Parts.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays. Athletico Delaware, OH also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I love building relationships with patients and seeing them perform better than they ever imagined that they could. I enjoy the perspective challenge of being able to take a clinic that currently does not exist, and work towards consistent growth as an established physical therapy facility in the Delaware community!” – Clinic Manager, Brett Wagner, PT, DPT, CSCS
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- No Prescription Needed
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna (RPN)
- Anthem BC/BS
- First Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Arizona State University, Doctorate of PT, Nova Southeastern University
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Hawkgrips - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Overhead Athlete Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, TPI Golf Certified, Work Conditioning Evaluation