Athletico Physical Therapy in East Lansing, MI
We have relocated to 1595 W Lake Lansing Rd, Ste 130.
Welcome to Athletico East Lansing! We offer a variety of physical therapy and rehabilitation services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our location offers treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico East Lansing also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Review us on Google Review us on Yelp
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Men’s Health Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Hand/Upper Extremity Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Univ of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Masters, Univ St. Augustine Health Sci
Specializes in: Occupational Therapy, Upper Extremity and Hand Injuries, Hand Therapy Specialist, Home Therapy
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Fellow of American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Hip Specialist, Overhead Athlete Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Science, The Ohio State Univ, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Cincinnati-Main
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Certification in Applied Functional Science, Male Pelvic Floor Specialist, Movement Analysis & Performance Specialist, Pelvic Health (Internal), Women's Health Specialist
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider