Welcome to Athletico Lafayette! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Lafayette is conveniently located in the Lafayette Pavilions, near Fresh Thyme, TJ Maxx and across the street from Sam’s Club.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Lafayette also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I’m most excited to have a clinic that has the equipment and the knowledge to allow amputees to get back to an active lifestyle, while being able to safely manage prosthesis. Also, to allow kids with amputations who are wanting to get into any sort of active hobby, be able to gain the strength and muscle coordination to do whatever they put their minds to. This location has the accessibility, the knowledge, and the equipment in order to assist this population with reaching their goals.” – Clinic Manager, Morgan Read, PT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Concussion Management
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- BCE Emergis
- Chicago Health Systems
- Cigna Healthsprings
- DuPage Medical Group
- Encore Health Network
- First Health
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of Evansville
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider, Neurological Clinical Specialist, Vestibular Specialist