Welcome to Athletico Marion, IA! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Marion, IA is conveniently located next to the TownePlace Suites by Marriot, and across the street from the HyVee Drugstore.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Dunning also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“My goal is to build a strong foundation for this clinic from the ground up and provide quality care for the surrounding community for years to come,” said Clinic Manager Greg Schroeder, PT, DPT, OCS and Clinic Manager of Athletico Marion, IA. “I look forward to sharing my passion of physical therapy and building long-term relationships with patients to keep the community active and healthy.”
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- Ancillary Care Services
- Cedar Rapids PHO
- Cedar Valley Community Healthcare
- Choice Care Network
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- GEHA/PPO USA
- Health Alliance
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Midlands Choice
- Midlands Choice Rockwell
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Preferred Choices
- Preferred One
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Reny Company
- Rising Medical Solutions
- U A Local 125 Health/Welfare
- United Healthcare
- Unity Choice
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Washington Univ in Saint Louis
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Endurance Athlete Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)