Welcome to Athletico Oro Valley! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Oro Valley is conveniently located Placita De Oro Shopping Center, near Ace Hardware.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Oro Valley also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“In today’s society, physical therapy is vital as its entire aim is to restore everyday functions of those being treated. At Athletico, we can treat the full continuity of problems from young to old, sprain to strain, and even reconstructive surgeries. I look forward to leading my team of physical therapy experts while serving the Oro Valley community!” – Clinic Manager, Robert Direnfeld, PT, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Men’s Health Therapy
- Pelvic Health Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- ASH - Cigna
- BCBS of Arizona
- Mutual of Omaha
- Tricare Standard and Tricare for Life
- Tricare (TriWest)
- Tricare (Health Net Federal)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.