Athletico Physical Therapy Prudential Building
We have recently relocated to 180 N. Stetson Ave., Ste. CL10
Welcome to Athletico Prudential Building, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries.
Our clinic is conveniently located in Prudential Tower #2, across the street from Millennium park.
To enter from Randolph: enter the Prudential lobby from E Randolph Street. Walk to the northeast corner of the lobby, past the escalators. Turn right towards Aon and then left down the small hallway – look for the Athletico sign at the end of the hallway on the right.
From Stetson: Enter through 180 N Stetson and turn left. Take the first elevator you encounter before ascending any steps. Take the elevator down to the Plaza Level (PL). Exit the elevator and make three immediate lefts to walk down the small hallway where you will see our Athletico sign.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- For shipping address please contact facility.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Pain Therapy
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- Advocate Health Centers
- Align Networks/One Call
- AMCC Case Management
- Ancillary Care Services
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- BCBS of Illinois PPO, Blue Choice POS, Blue Advantage PPO, Workers Choice
- BCE Emergis
- Bradley Bourbonnais Community High School
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Prime Health Services Inc.
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- Unicare HealthLink
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Veterans Choice Provider
- Well Group Health Partners
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, University of Notre Dame, Doctorate of PT, Northwestern Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (bone, muscle, joint) injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Dry Needling Provider, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Peri-Natal Care Specialist