Welcome to Athletico Rolla! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Rolla is conveniently located at S. Bishop Ave and Fort Wyman Rd, across from Walmart.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Rolla also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I enjoy helping others return to their favorite activities or their jobs without difficulty. There is nothing better than seeing someone achieve their goals of returning to their previous functional level after an injury. I have met many wonderful people throughout my career, both patients and coworkers that I continue to keep in contact with over the years.” – Tasha Rodriguez, PT, ATC, Rolla Clinic Manager
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Workers’ Compensation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist
Specializes in: Sports Related Injuries, Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Astym - Soft Tissue Mobilization, Blood Flow Restriction, Concussion - Symptomatic Management, Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE), Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Lymphedema Certified Therapist, Vestibular Specialist, Work Conditioning Evaluation