Welcome to Athletico Washington Park! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Washington Park is conveniently located off of State Street, in XS Tennis Village – less than 5 minutes away from the I-90 and I-94 expressway off of the Garfield Boulevard exit.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Washington Park also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am looking forward to bring physical therapy and a better understanding of health and wellness maintenance to the Washington Park community! I strive to provide individualized education and rehabilitation to help patients achieve their goals, and I am passionate about sharing this process with them.” – Clinic Manager, Rebecca Cintron, DPT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Athletic Training
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Hablamos Espanol
- Access HealthNet
- ACTIN Care Group
- Advocate Health Centers
- BCBS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- DuPage Medical Group
- First Health
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Provider
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Astym - Soft Tissue Mobilization, Blood Flow Restriction, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Video Running Analysis