Code of Conduct & Privacy Page
Athletico Code of Conduct & Privacy Page
The Athletico blog is an educational resource written by Athletico employees. Athletico bloggers are licensed professionals who abide by the code of ethics outlined by their respective professional associations. The content published in blog posts represents the opinion of the individual author based on their expertise and experience. The content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only, does not constitute medical advice and should not be relied on for making personal health decisions.
The purpose of Athletico’s blog is to provide open and honest dialogue and education regarding the physical therapy and rehabilitation industry.
We value the privacy of our patients and the adherence to privacy laws outlined by HIPAA. Accordingly, we cannot comment on any specific patient case or relationship. If you are a current or past patient and have a question or comment regarding your specific plan of care, please contact your clinician offline to continue the dialogue.
Additional information regarding management of Athletico’s blog:
- We do not allow anonymous comments. We require commenters to supply a valid email address before they can post, though we allow commenters to identify themselves with an alias, rather than their real name. Email addresses will not be published and are used as an identifier of a legitimate comment and not spam. Your email address will only be used if Athletico needs to contact you personally regarding your submitted comment.
- Comments are reviewed by bloggers before they are posted to ensure that the content is not inappropriate, defamatory, uses profanity, considered spam, or violates any privacy laws. Athletico reserves the right to not post comments that are inaccurate or misleading or that violates our policies.
- We will review, post, and respond to comments in a timely manner.
- We will not post any comments that contain advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.
- We will disclose conflicts of interest.
- We may provide links to relevant material available on other blogs and Web sites.