Welcome to Athletico Allen Park, MI! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Allen Park is conveniently located off of Southfield Road near the Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, ergonomics and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
This clinic has Arabic speaking staff.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Allen Park also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am excited to have the opportunity to provide care for those in the Allen Park community. I love the opportunity to guide individuals through their recovery phase and ultimately help return them to the activities they love.” – Clinic Manager, Victoria Azzi, PT, DPT, OCS
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Graston Technique®
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Pain Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- Arabic Speaking Staff
- Access HealthNet
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- Health Alliance Plan
- HHC Group
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor, Univ Ca - San Diego, Doctorate of PT, Northwestern Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified Kinesio Tape Practitioner, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Hip Specialist, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Education: Doctorate of PT, Wayne State Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction
Education: Bachelor of Science, Wayne State Univ, Doctorate of PT, Wayne State Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Home Therapy, Myofascial Release, Overhead Athlete Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider