Welcome to Athletico Cape Girardeau! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Cape Girardeau is conveniently located in Town Plaza in the same strip mall as Hibbett Sports.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessment – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Cape Girardeau also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Graston Technique®
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|