Athletico Physical Therapy Dublin, OH
Welcome to Athletico Dublin! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Our clinic is conveniently located in the Bradenton Health & Professional Care Plaza.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Work Injuries –We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Dublin also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I started with Athletico as a rehab aide 11 years ago, so to now be in the clinic manager position at our Dublin clinic feels like my career has come full circle! What I love about physical therapy is seeing my patients progress from their first to last days, building good rapport with my patients and teaching people about why their injury happened. I can’t wait to connect with the Dublin community and show people the great patient care we can provide at Athletico!” – Clinic Manager, Cam Thulin, PT, DPT, CSCS, Astym Certified
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna (RPN)
- Anthem BC/BS
- First Health
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Univ of Kentucky, Doctorate of PT, Midwestern Univ - Downers Grov
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Astym - Soft Tissue Mobilization
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of Toledo
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain