Athletico Physical Therapy – Fremont, NE
In October 2017, Athletico Physical Therapy partnered with Excel Physical Therapy, a leading physical therapy and industrial rehabilitation provider with thirteen clinics in the Greater Omaha area and central Nebraska. Two best in-class providers have come together to create a stronger operation and offer a higher level of service to our patients, employers, physicians, case managers and payors.
Welcome to Athletico Fremont, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the former Lazlos building.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our work injury specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Dry Needling
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Injuries
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Hablamos Espanol
- BCBS of Nebraska
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Ohara Managed Care
- One Call
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Physical Therapist Asst
Education: Associate of Science, Clarkson College, Bachelor of Science, University of Nebraska - Linco
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (bone, muscle, joint) injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Education: Bachelor of Science, Univ Nebraska Medical Center
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (bone, muscle, joint) injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Certified Hand Therapist, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Hand Therapy Specialist
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist
Education: Bachelor of Science, Dakota Wesleyan University, Doctorate of PT, Univ of South Dakota
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (bone, muscle, joint) injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Concussion - Symptomatic Management, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Vestibular Specialist
Education: Bachelor, University of Nebraska - Linco, Doctorate of PT, Creighton Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (bone, muscle, joint) injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Graston - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization