Welcome to Athletico Gladstone! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Athletico Gladstone is conveniently located in Prospect Plaza at the Northeast corner of 64th and Prospect.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, ACL Injuries, Golf Performance Rehabilitation and Overhead Throwing injuries as well as work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings. Athletico Gladstone also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I provide customized care to each patient, of the highest quality, and want to become THE place people go to when they need a Physical Therapist. People often feel like they don’t have the time to ask questions, get answers and think about what those answers mean. In Physical Therapy, I’m able to see patients, discuss their concerns and allow them the time to understand the answers. Rehab is a wonderful thing, and should be an enjoyable experience, where patients feel educated and empowered during and after their care.” – Clinic Manager, Eric Rondeau
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Video Throwing Analysis
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain
Education: Doctorate of PT, Univ of Kansas Med Center
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Dry Needling Provider