Physical Therapy Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to Athletico Indianapolis – West 86th Street! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Indianapolis – West 86th Street is conveniently located in the Willow Lake West strip mall near Starbucks, Trader Joes and Pier 1 Imports.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Indianapolis – West 86th Street also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I’m looking forward to extending Athletico’s quality care to this bustling area of Indianapolis. Having the opportunity to help people get back to doing the things they love is what I’m passionate about. If anyone has aches or pains – stop in for our free assessment to help decide the best next step in your recovery.” Clinic Manager, Aaron Benesh, PT, CSCS, said. “There is no better feeling than guiding patients to move and feel better and achieve their goals.”
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BCBS of Indiana
- BCE Emergis
- Chicago Health Systems
- Cigna Healthsprings
- DuPage Medical Group
- Encore Health Network
- First Health
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- Northwestern Community Health Partners
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider