Athletico Physical Therapy Kenosha, WI
Welcome to Athletico Kenosha Central, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located on 75th street and just east of Green Bay Rd. The clinic provides dry needling.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – We treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Occupational/Hand Therapy – Our Certified Hand Therapist holds the highest level of training in the profession for treating the hand, wrist and elbow. She has over 20 years of experience and treats injuries such as sprains, fractures, dislocations, tendon injuries, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, trigger finger, as well as all post-operative care. We also offer custom splinting.
- Workers’ Compensation – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Hand Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Athletic Training
- No Prescription Needed
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Home Health Staffing
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Work Injuries
- Work Conditioning
- Dry Needling
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Community Care
- First Health
- Forward Health/BadgerCare
- Health Care Network of Wisconsin
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Management Network
- HFN PPP Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Managed Health Services WI
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Next
- PPO USA
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Trilogy Health Insurance
- United Healthcare
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin - Park, Doctorate of PT, Medical Univ of South Carolina
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Blood Flow Restriction, Dry Needling Provider, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider