Athletico Physical Therapy in Lee’s Summit, MO
Welcome to Athletico Lee’s Summit! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Lee’s Summit is conveniently located next to the newly opened Starbucks at the 150/291 junction.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Lee’s Summit also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“As Clinic Manager for Athletico, I’m most excited about the opportunity to spread Athletico’s core values into a new market and reaching new individuals. I look forward to providing empowering physical therapy experiences to help improve the health and wellness of those within my community!” – Clinic Manager, Reese Bennett, MPH, PT, DPT, OCS.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Home Therapy Services
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Overhead Throwing Program
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Kansas
- BCBS of Kansas City
- Essence Healthcare
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Services Management
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Univ of Missouri-Columbia, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Missouri-Columbia, Masters, Univ of Missouri-Columbia
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Concussion - Symptomatic Management, Dry Needling Provider, Headache Specialist, Hip Specialist, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), Overhead Athlete Specialist, Temporomandibular Pain Specialist (TMD), Vestibular Specialist
Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist
Education: Bachelor, Univ of Kansas, Doctorate of PT, Rockhurst Univ
Specializes in: Sports Related Injuries, Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Hip Specialist, Pediatrics Specialist