Welcome to Athletico Menomonee Falls! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Menomonee Falls is conveniently located off the intersection of Main Street and Pilgrim Road, near the Kwik Trip and Ninja Sushi.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Menomonee Falls also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I am so excited to be able to work with those directly in my community and make connections that will last indefinitely! I love educating and working with patients to achieve their wellness goals while building rapport and trust.” – Clinic Manager, Amy O’Brien, MPT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Video Gait Analysis
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- Anthem BC/BS
- Community Care
- First Health
- Forward Health/BadgerCare
- Health Care Network of Wisconsin
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Management Network
- HFN PPP Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Managed Health Services WI
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Next
- PPO USA
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc. PPO
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- Trilogy Health Insurance
- United Healthcare
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|