Athletico Physical Therapy Monee
Welcome to Athletico Monee, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located in the same strip mall as the Will County Health Department and First Midwest Bank.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Assessment– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“As a lifelong athlete, I’ve had many challenges with recovery from injury, which sparked my interest in physical therapy. Athletico stood out to me when I was a student in 2018, and I knew then that I wanted to grow my career with the company. After four years with Athletico, I’m thrilled to be transitioning to clinic manager of our Monee location, allowing us to expand our Monee team and to continue providing optimal patient care.” – Clinic Manager, Scott Poort, PTA
- Access HealthNet
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- DuPage Medical Group
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Golden Rule
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Star
- HFN PPP Network
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Independent Physicians at Mercy
- Midlands Choice
- Midwest Security
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- PPO Next
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Preferred Plan Inc
- Prime Health Services Inc.
- St Anthony's Network
- The Alliance
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Provider
- Wellmark Health Network
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, Northwestern Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider
Physical Therapist Asst
Education: Associate of Applied Science, Kankakee CC, Bachelor of Arts, Univ of Illinois - Chicago
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Hip Specialist