Physical Therapy in Elkhorn, NE
Welcome to Athletico North Elkhorn! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico North Elkhorn is conveniently located in the southeast corner of 192nd and Maple, next to DJ’s Dugout Restaurant. *This is a new development at 192nd and Maple, local online maps may not be updated yet.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico North Elkhorn also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Manual Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- BCBS of Nebraska
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Ohara Managed Care
- One Call
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|